✔ We Build ✔ We Secure ✔ We Update and ✔ We Maintain WordPress Websites
NO LONGER rely on the schedule of a web designer or programmer for minor revisions. It is now in YOUR hands.
73% of WordPress sites are vulnerable to attack. — Nakedsecurity.com
WordPress websites need protection against security vulnerabilities. Keeping your installation up-to-date is an important part of managing any WordPress site.
If your WordPress version is not being updated and the plugins not kept current it is only a matter of time for a malicious hacker to exploit the site.
Our Plan guarantees WordPress Version updates, WordPress Plugin updates, Daily Security Monitoring.
Why keep my site updated?
Security – Avoid hackers, spam, and downtime
Bug fixes – Minor WordPress releases and patches fix these little buggers
Performance – Improve the performance of WordPress itself or of a plugin/theme
Features – Access to the latest and greatest features in WordPress and installed plugins
Compatibility – Keep WordPress, Themes and Plugins compatible
30,000 websites are hacked each day. — Forbes.com
The plan includes the following Security, Maintenance and Update Benefits:
1. Real-time protection from the latest threats. Delivered as they emerge.
2. Geographic protection. Block countries who are regularly creating failed logins.
3. Check if Site IP is Generating Spam. Your emails might be trapped in spam.
4. Remove spamvertising, it can severely impact your SEO rankings and email deliverability.
5. File Updates are monitored and infected files are repaired and/or removed.
6. Cell Phone Sign, the most effective way to stop brute force attacks permanently.
7. Firewall prevents getting hacked by identifying malicious traffic and blocking attackers.
8. Block Brute Force attacks by locking out users after too many login failures.
9. Scan for Malware, Bad URLs, Backdoors and DNS Changes. And soooo much more…
Other Maintenance and Update Benefits (includes 2 hours of monthly website updates):
1. WordPress, Plugin, and Theme Updates
2. Page edits, additions and removals
3. Category edits, additions and removals
4. Image uploads, re-sizing and removal
5. Text edits, upload, and removal
6. Add/Edit/Remove plugins and menu items
7. Theme fixes (color and text)
8. Add or edit Button/Coupon/Discount items
9. Other items considered on an individual basis