Website Technology Matching Grant

Small Businesses and Nonprofits are
the heart of any community.

We are EXCITED to announce our Small Business and Nonprofit Matching Grant Program.  This program is designed to help small businesses and nonprofits double their impact.

We continue do be committed to helping build and grow healthy and thriving communities.  This is one way we can help!

What Next?

Free or discounted Website Design, Hosting, Care Plan, SEO, CRM, Email Newsletters, Drip Campaigns, Google My Business Listings, Consulting or Social Media assistance.

Fill out the form to apply. Free services are gifted based on need and impact.  We offer discounted services by matching your budget with our Website Technology Matching Grant to help you grow your nonprofit’s online and local reach.

New Now Creative: Talk Soon

Did You Know?

We donate 25% of all Hosting Fees to a vetted Nonprofit, while the other 75% goes to support “Project New Now Village” A Supportive Housing Community.

Located in: Flathead Valley, Montana

Apply Now...