An amazing productivity jedipreneur once told me:
This is easier said than done, especially when my daughter wants me to review some very important footage of a salsa dancing chihuahua, or my need to stalk my crazy uncle that FINALLY accepted my Facebook request (after all it’s been like three years since I totaled his Porsche).
When we think about working vs owning or leading a company from idea to profit, our daily tasks need be defined and refined. Just as we must define the word success for ourselves we must also define “works” in “what works”.
Productivity or Fortune?
1. Plan For Tomorrow At The End Of Your Day
2. Try Single Tasking With A Single Tab
3. Plan Your Day In Chunks
4. Make Space For Both Work And Exploring In A New City
5. Crowdsource Reliable Spaces To Work
Accountability Skyrockets Productivity
7. Use Your Travel Time Wisely
8. Make Time To Move—Ideally In The Morning
9. Plan Your Workspaces Ahead Of Time
10. Look For Lots Of Light