Social media management is the process of creating, scheduling, analyzing, and engaging with content and followers of your brand. It is managing your online interactions and content across your website and social media platforms such as: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Social media management is more than simply posting updates to your company’s social media profiles and liking cats. It also means engaging with your audience and searching for opportunities to increase your reach and visibility.
What Are The Best Social Media Management Platforms For Your Business?
- Facebook – Facebook has nearly 2.7 billion monthly active users who come from diverse backgrounds. There is balance of genders and age groups when it comes to Facebook’s user-base. These facts make it a great social platform for businesses trying to reach a wider audience.
- YouTube – YouTube has become the second largest search engine in the world, second only to Google. You can upload video content to this channel to help engage and connect with your audience. With unlimited video hosting, your business can post as much video content as you want and share through other channels.
- Instagram – Instagram is a great social media channel for brands that create a lot of visual content. Instagram’s audience tends to be on the younger side with more female users than male users. This can be a great platform for businesses selling products or services related to fashion, lifestyle, art, or other visual-focused industries.
- Twitter – Twitter has 321 million active users worldwide and tends to be where users go for news and trends. This platform is ideal for brands that want to join a conversation about trending topics in their industry. It’s also a great place to share content with influencers and other individuals who might find your brand valuable.
- Pinterest – Pinterest is another great channel for sharing image-focused content. This has become a must for consumers who are interested in DIY, crafts, home improvement, nutrition, fitness, fashion, and more. If your brand sells a product or service that lends well to imagery, then Pinterest may be worthwhile.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn is the social media platform for B2B brands that are targeting businesses in different industries. With LinkedIn, you can find, interact, and share content with people based on the company type, industry, or job title.
Do You Need to Hire a Social Media Management Company?
Now that you know what Social Media management is, are you out there being “Social” with your new prospective clients and customers?
Most small businesses have their niece or uncle working on it! No offense to family. I get it. We are a family business, but just because they are avid Facebook or Instagram Users, doesn’t mean they can provide GREAT Social Media Management.
Not enough time? Not enough resources? We understand. It is very difficult to dedicate time and resources toward effective social media management. Posting quality content on a consistent basis takes a lot of time, energy, effort, resources, software, know how, etc, etc that some small business marketing teams simply don’t have.
A Social Media Management Company like New Now Creative can help with your digital marketing efforts.
Are you ready to launch your Social Media to the next level?
Develop Brand Awareness & Followers: Grow your followers on Social Media to help increase word of mouth buzz and referrals. Find followers that match the demographics, interests, and behaviors of your typical customers.
Build Relationships & Boost Engagement: Build strong connections through engagement with the relationships you currently have with your audience, they are more likely to buy from you. Then increase engagement of your posts (likes, comments, shares, etc). The more engagement the stronger the relationship.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]