Sometimes I’m happy about that, and other times not so much. I really wish I could earn some “do over” credits from time to time, for good behavior, and then just whip them out as I needed them. You know what I mean? This thought usually comes to mind when I have failed to be the awesome person that I expect you to be, or I just straight up didn’t reach for the pause button when I should have.
It would be ideal for me to remember that there will be no second takes once the Director calls “Action”, and the golden rule will apply.
You only get one chance to make a good first impression. That’s why it’s important to smile, make eye contact, shake hands firmly, and dress appropriately.
1. “It’s nice to meet you. And, you are who again?”
2. “Um” or “Uh”
3. “How much money do you make?”
4. “Hope you don’t mind that I was late.”
5. “I couldn’t stand my last boss. They were such a jerk.”
6. “Let me be honest.”
7. “I can’t stand this weather.”
8. “No. That can’t be possible.”
9. “Sorry. I got a case of the Mondays.”
10. “Do you believe in God?”
11. “Who are you voting for this November?”
12. “Hun” or “Sweetheart”
13. “Congratulations! When are you due?”
15. “Let me tell you about last night…”
16. ‘”I think …/This may be a silly idea …/I’m going to ask a stupid question”
In the spirit of full disclosure:
We provide several affiliate links, which simply means that we may get a commission if you decide to purchase anything from these companies. We only recommend products & systems that we currently use, have used in the past, or plan on using in the near future. So, please know you’ll be in good hands. In fact, we oftentimes are able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere and it helps us to continue to offer you lots of exciting resources. However, we suggest you perform your own due diligence and use your own best judgment prior to making any investment decision. Thank you, in advance for your support!